ALL HAIL KARMAFX SYNTH!!!!!!

Free talk, link to your music site and whatelse
matthewjumpsoffbuildings

ALL HAIL KARMAFX SYNTH!!!!!!

Post by matthewjumpsoffbuildings »

This synth blows my mind...its the most beautiful way to work...it frees me from the "You've got 3 oscs, a moog, one lfo and a delay, and be glad" VST synth standard.

Its so bloody liberating! I love it...and i love how you can use the input module to use it as an effect...

God damn its awesome...i cant understand how its not being reviewed in Computer Music or whatever...they should do tutorials on it...it really inspires you to get to understand all the priniciples behind synthesis....

ALL HAIL KARMAFX SYNTH!
Alexeus_Knober

Post by Alexeus_Knober »

I ill by karma :twisted:

I lucky :D
karmafx
Site Admin

Post by karmafx »

hehe ;-)

but take it easy .... there is more to come.... 8)
matthewjumpsoffbuildings

:o :o :o

as always i cant wait

8)
SYN

Post by SYN »

Honestly I've tried a lot of commercial products, free synths, etc....... The Modular has apparently "blown them out of the water" if you know what I mean? :wink:

Maybe it's not my go to synth - I admit it! - because it does get simpler than that to program (can you say 3xosc?), but a good lead or bass that doesn't really need layering is what the Modular seems to do best.
matthewjumpsoffbuildings

man i can make a synth that sounds twice as good in karma as one in FLs 3xOsc, in maybe 30 seconds longer...

seriously karma is a dream to program - once you grasp the basic principles - its so intuitive that it makes 3xOsc feel clunky and rigid...